Delorean First time on TNN's "Car and Driver"

Delorean First time on TNN's "Car and Driver"

Last month I was fortunate enough to use my Delorean with the crew of the
RTM Productions for a shoot for "Car and Driver" for TNN.
Just been informed that the segment on the Delorean will be shown Saturday
November 11th @ 2:00 AM and again on Sunday November 12th @ 1:00 PM.
To all the list and Delorean owners everywhere, I sincerely hope I did not
embarrass the car nor all Delorean owners. You will be seeing it, as I
shall, for the first time and memory of what I said and did is a little
foggy until my mind is refreshed.
The Production crew seemed impressed and very elicited about the car and I
hope the 20th anniversary of the car will reflect what all of us Delorean
owners know... that it is a wonderful car that performs as it was meant to
do .....still doing well all this time (20 years and still going strong).
Rodger Vannatter, Vin #6962 (rivwindance@xxxx)