Looking For a D

[MODERATOR NOTE: You are reading this post strictly because this person has specified interest in a restoration project. Please do not consider this an invitation to ask for pristine DeLoreans at bargain basement prices, a fruitless request that annoys most subscribers.]

I'm looking for a DeLorean to restore. Low budget; lotsa time.
Doesn't matter what condition as long as the body's not badly damaged.
Send me a line.