Re: [DML] Cooling fans staying on

Ryan, The first place I would look is at the temp switch in the cooling pipe
on the lower left ,looking down into the engine conpartment. Reach down and
unplug the wires and see if the fans stop running. If so then the switch may
be bad. The fans have to be getting a ground from somewhere. You could also
have a stuck relay.
Fan Fail or Fan relay, if they are original. If they are then you may want to
consider The Fan Fix. www.specialTauto.com
John Hervey