Re: [DML] Motor replacement instructions?

Re: [DML] Motor replacement instructions?

Nick,

Unfortunately the directions you receive with the window motors is vague
with no diagrams. To make matters worse the new units have a different
mounting arrangement than the originals. I would not recommend that this
procedure be attempted by anyone who has not successfully completed the
installation previously.

Any regulators purchased from us include live tech support, never the less,
I still recommend installation only to qualified individuals.

PS: the window regulator installation procedure is among the titles of our
upcoming DSV Video Repair series scheduled to be released early next year.

"We're here to help you"

DMC Help / De Lorean Services / <dmchelp@xxxx>
Web Site: <www.deloreanservices.com>