Concours discussion

In the interest of continuing this discussion, and helping those who may be curious about concours and possibly competing, I created an e-groups mailing list for CONCOURS only. I do not expect this to be of broad interest, and if it gets more than 25 people subscribed, I'll be surprised.

http://www.egroups.com/group/millennium-concours

Unmoderated and open to all (subject to change if abused), I hope it will be a good resource for competitors, future competitors, judges and others.

James Espey
DeLorean Motor Company
Houston, Texas

281/568-9573
800/USA-DMC1
http://www.delorean.com

Most of the support I am getting for this debate is in private mail...

Otherwise, it now seems like I am the only one on this "side".

You have all made excellent points for your argument. Not to say I agree with
them all, but they are good.