Re: [DML] Free VIN search

So far the VIN searches, for the most part, have been very interesting. For
list members I have done 17 searches. On 12 of those I found relevant
information, and 5 had no data available.

Some Deloreans have liens recorded, some have inconsistent odometer
readings, one had a front end collision reported. If you live in a county
that requires emissions inspections, these are reported fairly consistently
as either pass or fail.

It's worth a shot anyway. I need your complete VIN number and an e-mail
address to send it back to. Send requests to me privately at
whalt(at)att.net

Later,
Walt Tampa, FL