Re: Free VIN search

If you are using Carfax,it is NOT 100% accurate if you look up Vin #
SCEDT26T3DD016686(1983Delorean)you will see that it shows it as
a "Clear titled" Delorean,But in fact when I bought it, it had a
Salvage Title to it,and I repaired it and sold it with a Connecticut
certified "Repaired" Title(And I let the new owner in on that fact)
But yet Carfax shows it as a UNMOLESTED perfect Title,best best is to
do a Trace thru your local Motor Vehicle,and talk to the prevoius
owners.

Claude
Vin#000570