Re: [DML] aftermarket stereo installation

Re: [DML] aftermarket stereo installation

If you need a new radio mounting plate for the console, check the Mid-State
DeLorean Club web site. http://www.midstatedmc.com/ under Parts. One of
the guys has a plate that can be made up with a DIN opening in it instead
of the older style shafts. He can make them up with any size as long as it
will fit.

I have some 9-pin connectors to match up with the original factory radio
wiring harness. They aren't on the web page yet. $6 incl. shipping to the
US. E-mail me privately if you are interested. mark(at)buffalochips.org

Mark Noeltner
VIN 6820