Re: Inertia Switch Impact force

OK, I know the moderator just declared this thread dead, but my
question was never answered. By the sounds of it, I'll take it you
all recommend that I DO get a new inertia switch to replace the one
removed from my car? Thats what I was unsure about doing. Please
reply to me directly (ultra'at'isd.net). Thanks.

Jim Reeve
6960

> (Moderators Note: With this posting the thread on the function of
the Inertia switch is dead. All further postings will be deleted
unless they contain additional info on this topic)