Re: Headlight problems (Again, and still)

Re: Headlight problems (Again, and still)

Try removing one of the healight assemblies. Use a volt meter to
determine if the low beams are acually getting power. If they are,
clean the contacts and/or buy a new headlight. If they are not
getting power try the low beam relay in the electrical compartment.
If memory serves me correct I believe it is the far right relay
(drivers side) on the front row. (when looking down on it). You can
listen if it is clicking or not when you push the headlight button.
If it is clicking then you probably have a loose contact somewhere
assuming your headlights are good. If it is not clicking, try
removing it and placing a jumper wire between the very top and bottom
connectors. If the headlights come on, its a bad relay. If they
still dont come on, I would guess again that there is probably some
bad connections somewhere along the harness. Email me directly if
you still need a hand, or would like me to come over and help.

Jim Reeve
'81 DeLorean-#6960
http://www.dmcultra.com/
AIM - Ultra2169