RPM Relay Difference

Group: For the ones that are intrested technically. I was working on
6935 and took the RPM relay out to clean the (contacts.) Much to my
surprise the PC board had a factory modification and it uses a single
(contact) for all the load: This may be why some of the earlier
versions failed to soon due to the overload. My 11004 has a double
contact relay inside to better distribute the load.All the ones I've
been sent to clean and repair have had two contacts. Strange%$#&^.
John Hervey
www.specialTauto.com