Vin 11596 (1982) Delorean for Sale

 FOR SALE

I would like to sell my Jan 1982 Delorean. I have invested $18,000 in this
with what I paid for it and the things I have added. I need to sell this as
soon as possible and will part with it for $16,500. This is a firm price. The
information is as follows:

5 speed
Black interior with Gray carpeting (few were made in this style)
40,800 miles
New Yoko AVS tires (less than 100 miles driven on them)
Wheels have all been newly powder coated
New brakes all around
recently repainted rear facia
6 new gas struts
New 140 AMP Alternator