Delorean For Sale

I've decided to sell my Delorean I've owned since the mid 80's. Every so
often, I reluctantly offer it for sale. I created a website with pictures
for all that are interested. It has 3,000 original miles, 1981 Automatic,
pristine body, original leather still looks new and it drives great. I took
it off the road back in 1987. I drive it around the block once a week. I
also have the original cardboard cleaning kit that came with the car and the
original Goodyear NCT radial tires . Anyone interested can check it out at
the website or in person.
Thanks,
Mark
http://www.DeloreanForSale.com