Fall Foliage Tour in the media.

I would like to thank everyone who participated in the Fall Foliage
Tour!It was quite thrilling for me to look back in my rearview mirror
and see a dozen Deloreans and a red Bricklin for the 50 mi. caravan
to Newport. Judging by the many motorists on the road who took
pictures of us including flash pictures at night I would say we were
an impressive sight.I think we had a total of 16 Deloreans and
3 Bricklins show up over the 3 days.

We did get a write up in the Friday Oct 20th entertainment section of
the Newport Daily News. I ordered a copy and should get it in the
next week (to order a copy call (401) 849-3300 cost is $3.50 ea.).
Did anyone on the list see the article?
We also had someone from Cox cable channel 18 (public access channel
I think) interview me, Rob Grady and Scott Tice (president of Mid
Atlantic DeLoreans). I don't know if the piece ever aired or will be
shown at some future date so any one in the RI area that may see it
please let me know.

Regards,

Michael DeLuca
Vin 3113