Re: [DML] radiator fans / fan fail

Jim, If things are working properly and all connections are tight, both fans
will draw about 28 to 30 amps. This depends on how many miles are on the fan
motors. I took mine apart and rebuilt them, clean, oil, new brushes and they
now draw about 11-12 amps ea under full load. My new fan fail jumper is now
fused at 15 amps on ea leg and they just barely heat. That's what you want. I
try not to over fuse or you loose protection. With 25 amps per leg, you
might as well wire them direct.
John Hervey
11004