Delorean on "Car and Driver"

Within about 3 to 4 weeks Car and Driver will feature the Delorean on
Classic Retrospectives.
Just returned from a day of shooting my car for the program and ,hopefully,
the car is going to be featured in the manner that the car is ... well
designed, excellent performer, still more on the road (per percentage
produced) than most any other car ever produced and performing well, a
credit to John Delorean on the car's 20th anniversary.
Car and Driver staff really put the car through the tasks on the road and
should have some good road shots. Needless to say the staff and film crew
were impressed with the handling and stability of the car and found it as
much a joy to drive as I have always found it to be. Drove the car to
Nashville and back, about 800 plus miles and never a problem, just sheer
pleasure. Took some less traveled roads and not always the interstate - a
great way for
" living the dream".
I hope all the positives of the car come across and that I did nothing to
embarrass such a great car. For those of you interested in seeing the
program I will post the first airing which I am to be informed of as soon
as it is in the schedule. If I screwed up on anything, Be Kind. I tried
to infect anyone viewing with my love of the car and the joy of ownership.
What a day it was working those guys at Car and Driver.
Rodger I. Vannatter, Vin #6962