Re: [DML] Sad comment.

As someone studying for my M.A. in history, I think a "up-to-date"
book on DeLorean would be an interesting read (but how old are
the latest books on him?)...Maybe someone should invest some time
and money in a project like this, try to collect all written material
available, try to do an oral history interview DeLorean before he
passes away, etc. It sounds like it would be fun, but don't look at
me, I wouldn't have the time. :) Probably someone who is an authority on
the history of automobiles should take it up.

As far as your second comment goes, I don't think anyone goes
into having DeLorean thinking it is NOT going to be a chore taking care of
one. I've only owned one for a few days, but I don't think you
get this car because of its great performance, or because of its
ease to deal with...you get it because you love the car, period.
Whether or not you want to and/or can do what it takes to take
care of it is another issue. But it's not like all DeLoreans are
going to slowly crumble away, is it?

Now you've got ME worried! :)

Richard