Fw: Get together

----- Original Message -----
From: E. Randell Stribling
To: Aaron Posey ; Alfred Weston ; BigBenb84@xxxx ; Bill Connolly ; Brian Henderlong ; Brian McCabe ; Dan Harris ; E. Randell Stribling ; Tom Huntington ; Gabriel Rexach ; Gary King ; James Sleeth ; Jamie Hamlin ; Jeffrey Altman ; Julius Braga ; Larry Oden ; Louise Kleba ; Matthew Woolley ; Michael Solomon ; Nicholas Klokochar ; Orlando Lopez ; Rick Barranco ; robertbrady ; Scott Rollins ; Steve Minner ; Thomas Mickel ; Tom Niemczewski ; Walter Coe ; William Fuller ; William Wiggins
Sent: Saturday, October 14, 2000 12:05 PM
Subject: Get together

I know this is short notice, but we will be getting together tomorrow afternoon at 2:30 in Lakeland, exit 18 (U.S. 98) at the Steak and Shake as an informal planning meeting for a winter tech session, it appears that we will have at least 4-5 D owners plus. If you can get away it is only a short morning drive for most anyone on the Florida list. Bring your car if you can and if you can't please come anyway. Randy Stribling 813.238.2399