DMC (RHD) For Sale in Australia

With the recent mention of DMCs in Australia I figured I'd put this on the
list as well as the forsale page at www.dmcnews.com. I'm not usually a huge
fan of "no price" ads, though.

Dave
======================
username: Dennis Huang
Email: dmc3046(AT) delorean.com
Year: 1981
Transmission: Automatic
Interior: Grey
Exterior: Stainless Steel
Location: Queensland , Australia
Price: offer (in AUD)

This car is a Converted RHD, fully registered in QLD Australia. Fully
restored by D1 in 1999.Featured on the
cover of Winter 2000 issue of Delorean World. I reluctantly have to let it
go 'cause I've to go overseas in the near future. For more info Pls email me
at dmc3046(AT)delorean.com