Re: [DML] first problem - help please! (followup)

Re: [DML] first problem - help please! (followup)

David,

It sounds as if the previous owner has done some wiring modifications. The
cooling fans receive power through the "RUN" circuit. If the fans operate
with the ignition key off or removed the fans are connected directly to the
battery. Try the following test to determine if the wiring change is ahead
or behind the cooling fan relay.

Remove the cooling fan relay (LOCATION: electrical compartment front row of
relays second from left or six from the right.) Let me know the result of
this test and I'll tell you where to look next.

The CA Quality Assurance Center was located in Santa Ana.

"We're here to help you"

DMC Help / De Lorean Services / <dmchelp@xxxx>
Web Site: <www.deloreanservices.com>