Re: Destroying the DeLorean image.

Don't let your frind get discouradged,
There are three other Delorean dealers that I know of that would be
MORE than happy to help out your friend. They are as follows:

- P.J Grady Inc. Rob Grady has alot of experince and is one of the
most helpful guys I have ever met...never snotty or brush off. He
sells parts, restored Deloreans and sevices them. www.pjgrady.com

- DMC Houston Forgive me guys for forgetting your name, but the guys
at DMC Houston also have alot of expierience and they are VERY
helpful. They have a HUGE inventory of parts, sell refurbished
Deloreans and also service them too. They can even repair dented
Stainless panels too. www.delorean.com

- Delorean Services, DMC Joe is another EXTREAMLY helpfull guy. I
have only dealt with him through the DML and email. He will go all
out to help you. He services Deloreans has parts for sale and is very
knowledgable and HELPFUL. He even makes house calls from time to
time. www.deloreanservices.com

>snip<
> Ed answered the phone. All he said was that he had was looking at a
> car that appeared to have some serious transmission problems. And
in
> the worst case, what would it cost to rebuild and/or replace the
> transmission entirely? And Ed's response as he interrupted him
> was: "Well, I have a PAYING customer in front of me right now, so
> goodbye." And he then hung up on him. I don't recommend that anyone
> go out and purchase a DeLorean, because it is alot of
responsibility.