A DMC watch for the mailing list

[MODERATOR'S NOTE: This is not an invitation to re-start the DMC watch
thread. If you are interested, please respond directly to John only.]

I had been thinking about having a watch made that would compliment the
Delorean's class and style. I contacted TIMEX, a company which I believe
makes a quality product, at a reasonable price. The rep said that they
could make a watch for us with a silver color "DMC" logo printed on the face
for $41.00 (this is a $55.00 list price watch, and the same price as you
would find in Kmart!). I need to fill 50 orders before they will print
these watches. If you are interested in ordering a watch please email me at
jschwab(AT)utk.edu . The watch can be viewed at:
web.utk.edu/~jschwab/delorean .

It will be:
Dark metallic blue dial w/ silver color "DMC" logo
Luminescent hands
Day - Date window
Stainless steel adjustable bracelet with fold-over clasp
Removable links
Water resistant to 30-m
One year guarantee from TIMEX

Please feel free to contact me with any questions, comments, or concerns.
Do not send money yet! I need 50 people to order these. Please email me
and let me know that you would like to order one, then I will take orders.
If I get over 100 orders I will be adjusting the price DOWN, I am not trying
to make any money, just a watch.

Thanks!

John Schwab
jschwab(AT)utk.edu