Re: [DML] Sunroof?? Hood Scoop???

I really don't think adding sunroofs to the top of the doors would degrade
their strength at all. That portion of the door is very flimsy anyway. If
you push on it (don't try it unless your headliner is out) you'll see that
they easily give way and pop downwards. I've thought about sunroofs for a
while but didn't want to modify original doors like that. It would
certainly cut down on the claustrophobic feeling inside the DeLorean.

As for a "hood" scoop, I've always been playing with the idea of a scoop
that goes up from the rear of the car (using plexiglass so you can still see
out the back) to the top of the roof like alot of the GT-1 cars we see now.
Neat idea but something I'd do in my spare time, which right now amounts to
about 2 minutes per month. Oh well.

--Rob Hook