Re: 30,000 mile maintenence

Adjusting the Timing on your engine is not that difficult but I would
let a mechanic do it for you if you have never done it before and you
don't feel comfortable working with extreamly high voltages (from the
distributor).

You will need a Timing light and some white paint or white chalk.
Follow the manual for detailed instructions on how to perform the
adjustment. Use the white paint or white chalk to mark the timing
mark on the main pulley, it will make it eaiser to see with the
strobe light from the timing light.

It will require you to loosen the bolt under the distributor cap just
enough (not to loose) so you can turn the unit slightley if the
Timing is off, this can be a little tricky. If you want any more info
on this email me privatley and I'll answer any questions that you may
have.