Car Show In Raleigh, North Carolina

Hey Gang!

There is a British Car Show the weekend of October 14th at the Triangle
Factory Shops (now called Prime Outlets) from 9:00 to 4:00. This is right
across I -40 from the Raleigh/Durham International Airport. I have entered
my DeLorean and would engourage others to try and make it to the show as
well. there is more information about the show, as well as an application
available at http://www.ncmgcc.org/events/d3054358800.html (North Carolina
MG Car Club).

Let me know as well if you are planning on bringing your D, and I will try
to arange for an area to have them all together.

Hope to see you there!

Michael Babb
michael@xxxx