Stereo question

For those of you who have replaced your radio with a new one, and
DIDN'T have to cut and hack your radio bracket, could you e-mail me
which radio you purchased? I know there is one from Kenwood, model
KRC-2007, but was wondering if there are any other ones that people
have tried. I checked the back issues and only found the Kenwood
model. Thanks for your help

Erik Geerdink
04512