Re: [DML] RE: Carpet for a DeLorean

Hello List,
There was a gentlemen on this list who recommended a company call
Hydro-Electric. From what I understand they make reproduction carpet
kits.
[QUOTATION SNIPPED BY MODERATOR]

Dear Mike,

I got a set of grey carpets from Hydro-Lectric 6 months ago...They are an older company that I don't think has been using e-mail long..they do carpets better than Internet...carpet color matched well with what was in my car..when I called them and asked they said they did not do OEM style vinyl trim on carpet, but when the carpets came, there it was.. Their patterns are excellent..very little waste..no pieces too short... Only thing different was the pieces over rear wheel came seamed in the middle.. the ones in my car were one piece..I didn't complain 'cause I wasn't sure which was correct..
They were nice folks to deal with.... I would recommend them highly..I'm sure they can change the wheel well pieces if asked...the color was medium dark grey #868 ..the invoice number was 91649 if they can't find it.. The first two people I talked to said they couldn't do it but it came out great!
Good luck,
Bob