Tech Tips Document

[NOTE: I am posting this at the request of Moritz, who is having trouble
with his account. Please direct your responses to Moritz, not to me or
the moderating team. -Mike S.]

Dear DML'ers

About one and a half years ago I found on Duke's Homepage the Tech
Tips of Don Steger (DeLorean Motor Center). They were just scaned
images and hardly readable to me.
On a rainy saturday I transfered these images into a Microsoft Word
97 file, which I put on my homepage. I made not too much publicity
not to violate a copyright.
But I would be very happy if my work is of any help for someone.
You will find this file at
http://mypage.bluewin.ch/terminator2000/DeLorean/DeLorean.htm .

It has 2.8MB. I am sure there are still some typos in it because of the
scanning process. I can easily convert it into an other format (e.g.
RTF) if someone has problems reading it.
Hope this helps a little bit to the "The new DeLorean Manual Series
project".

Moritz, Switzerland
# Just a DeLorean enthusiast