Richmond show

I'm glad I made it to the tech session and show in VA this past weekend. It was a band-aid to my pain since I had to miss Cleveland. But this show was an unbelievable experience. DeLorean owners are the coolest people to hang out with. We all had a great time and we all leaned a lot. Jack, Rob, Debbie, Bob, Vicky, and many others were very helpful this past weekend. Jack had a great facility for us to work on the cars. We couldn't have asked for a better place to work on, and store the cars overnight. That was very generous of Jack to have us there, and I know he enjoyed it! Special thanks to Gary for helping me make my car look 100% better with his ability to detail the car :-). Thanks to Cliff Andrews for letting me crash at his apartment on Friday night. Thanks to Jack too... (you know why Jack). And hats off to Bob Miller for being the BEST sport when it came to us busting on each other... LOL!!! Bob is a great sport and a good guy. I had a blast with the caravan that Gary, Marc and myself were in on the way down. The way back was fun too... we had others join us for the ride back. The weekend was a lot of fun, and I hope that there are many more to come in the near future. (no pun intended).

---Dan