Broken Bushing

Dear Fellow DMCers,

I've had a tragedy, my car broke it's foot. Actually, the front passenger
side wheel appears to have broken a bushing as i was slowly going over a
speed bump near my house. Towing it was not easy but the driver somehow
managed to get it back into my garage w/ only minimal stress on the wheel.
Anyways, the car is just sitting now until i can find a mechanic who can
service it for me. A last resort might be deloreanone, but i'm hoping to find
someone closer to me who can also do some regular maitnence. (the big 30,000
is coming up soon). Anyways, i live in San Francisco Bay Area, East bay near
oakland to be more exact, if anyone can offer some advice on what to do, or
if anyone knows any reliable mechanics in the area, advice or
recommendations, would be much appreciated. Thank you for you time, and have
a nice day. I know i will when i get my car fixed.

Colin Burke
Vin # 4356