Re: [DML] Continuing Voltage Problem revised

Re: [DML] Continuing Voltage Problem revised

Joe,
I will make this short and not so sweet. Look at my new web site at Talk and
View I just added photo's of the dash work. www.specialTauto.com,,I also have
the De Lorean 140 amp alternator. It will cure the woe's along with the fan
fix. Between these two the voltage will be above 13 volts. Also, the De
Lorean gauge reads about a 1/2 volt low.
John
11004
6935
6568