Misc stuff...

Everyone,
Thanks for your help regarding the front fans. Apparently the circuit
breaker needs replacing. I hooked it straight(no breaker) while mine is on
order. It didn't work, so I pulled the fan relay...blew on it to clean the
connection...and very carefully reinserted it. Guess what? The fans work
fine now. I will eventually have to order a new fan relay. I realize this
has probably been covered...but could someone rehash my options. (I know
several different updated relays are availiable). BTW, the relay looks
original that came with the car!!
Stereo info....to the person wanting to re direct his vents. The previous
owner of my car did that. He installed an alpine system with a graphic
equalizer in the dash. He redirected the vents to the side and mounted them
under the dash. I would discourage this. The vents aren't nearly as
efficient this way, it seems. They just blow on your leg and in the
summer...actually most of my cooling comes from the side vents. Maybe its
just the way my vents are aligned(or not aligned properly) but it just seems
like a pain in the #@$#. I would switch them back if it wasn't so much
trouble. If you live in a cold climate and don't use the A/C, OTOH, (use
mostly the heat) it might not be so bad...just my .02.
(If I had a digital camera I would email you pictures--it does look a bit
different from the stock Delorean though)

Nate

Nathan E. Green
gzen21@xxxx

"If my calculations are correct, when this baby hits 88mph you're gonna' see
some serious s--t"
-Doc Brown: "Back to the Future"

Say Bye to Slow Internet!
http://www.home.com/xinbox/signup.html