Sacramento auction-/-NCDMC

On a local note (my local), the Towe Auto Museum in Sacramento California is
having an auto auction tomorrow (Saturday) morning and there will be a
DeLorean for sale. It was announced that the DeLorean would be for sale on
the cover of the automotive section of our local paper (The Bee). I plan to
attend and snag the new owner and bring him into our rag-tag band. Admission
to the auction is $8. Their phone number is (916) 442-6802.

And our club (the NCDMC) will still meet on Sunday morning. I also think the
weather will be clear that day so it should be safe to bring out our toys
and play.

Ken

Ken Montgomery	Sacramento, CA VIN #10911 'OUTTIME'
http://www.jps.net/arkham/delorean/delorean01.htm
mailto:kenm@xxxx
Northern California DeLorean Motor Club
http://members.tripod.com/ncdmc/