Re: [DML] DeLorean Dakota Digital Dash

I think the idea of a digital dash for the DeLorean is a great idea. I would
like a few clarifications. As you know the DeLorean steering wheel obstructs
the view of some of the gauges (depending upon how tall you are.)

1. Would the digital dash resolve these visibility problems?

2. Will the dash offer the ability to install other gauges like turbo boost
pressure/ manifold vacuum) this would be really nice for turbo charged cars?

3. Will the tachometer work with V-8 engines? The stock delorean tach only
works properly with a V-6?

4. Will the brightness of the gauges be adjustable? This is a problem with
some digital dashes.

5. Is there a trip odometer?

Bob Brandys