Front cooling fans...

Hi all,
I have a problem with my front fans. The first time around...they would
come on for about 30 seconds..then shut off. Then briefly come on and shut
off. Talked to Don Steeger...sounded like a circuit breaker problem.So, I
temporarily connected them straight together. Ran fine like it was supposed
to for a day. Now the fans sometimes turn on, but mostly refuse to turn on
at all. Once they are running, however, everything appears to be fine.
I.E.--I ran them for about 5min and they didn't shut off.
I measured the voltage with the "hot" brown/orange wire at the fan
circuit breaker. When they switch is ON and the fans are supposed to work
the voltage reads zero. In the rare situation the fans do work the voltage
reads ~12. So, this means it probably is NOT a grounding problem since I am
not getting power.(For this test I grounded it to the battery neg terminal)
So, is this a relay problem? Can someone out there help me with the
schematics. I.E.--The fan power comes from the battery, thru the relays and
THEN to the circuit breaker, right??
Help.

Nathan E. Green
gzen21@xxxx

"If my calculations are correct, when this baby hits 88mph you're gonna' see
some serious s--t"
-Doc Brown: "Back to the Future"

Say Bye to Slow Internet!
http://www.home.com/xinbox/signup.html