Re: [DML] Re: flat tires - warning and question

Re: [DML] Re: flat tires - warning and question

While we are on the subject of perks and auto clubs. I found out the AAA and some others will BRING you parts (if you are a member obviously). Ie belts, car batteries, spare tires etc....this is a little known facet of their advanced memberships. I had them bring me a battery after a friend who operates as a contractor alerted me to this.

ciao,
dr c.

--- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxx, "Daniel P. Saulnier" <dps@xxxx> wrote:
3) AAA is a wonderful service, and if you ask, they will send a
flatbed.

Dan. VIN:05804

Around my area (connecticut)they(AAA) only allow three breakdowns (towings) per year, after that they charge you for the towing!!I would recommend Sears Allstate towing club,as they allow unlimited towings.And have many more perks.

Claude
000570