Re: [DML] Adding a CD Changer

I would run a power line to the fuse panel (under the carpet) &
plug it into a connection which is only powered when the
ignition is on. You can also go to AutoZone (or the like) and
get a device which has an extra connection in it to hook it up.
You definately want to be sure that the power line has has an
"in-line" fuse to protect everything. For ground you can run a
line up to the compartment which is benind the driver's seat
under the storage shelf. The metal casing which is in there is
a ground source.

If you have any other questions, let me know.

Regards,
Ben Boatright VIN 10115
tahoe98@xxxx