Fix-a-flat (was flat tires)

 Dear Group,
Just wanted to throw my 2 pennies in before the thread is killed.
If you use any form of fix-a-flat, PLEASE tell the tire place that it
is in there. As I work in a tire repair/ service station, I can tell
you first hand that fix a flat is extremely dangrous. It is very
irratating to the mechanics (and anyone else within 20 feet) eyes,
nose, mouth, and skin. Not so much a problem anymore as most shops
ban smoking in the work area, but fix-a- flat is very flamable. Also
if you run over a nail or something, plan on buying a new tire
because most shops will not fix tires with this stuff in them because
the patches will not stick (sometimes they will for a day or two but
99.9% of the time they will not stick at all).
Just my corroded pennies!
The DMC Wannabe
No VIN Yet, Just a Wannabe!