From: jdsjlv@xxxx
To: dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Tuesday, September 19, 2000 9:52 PM
Subject: Re: [DML] Transmission/Clutch

List,
When I first start my car and let off the clutch in first gear, I get a
rumble from the transmission/cluctch area. Could this be related to the throw
out bearing? It seems as if the gear and clutch "don't catch, then catch"
repeatedly. It lessens as I get going. When fully warmed up, it smoothes
out...Or, do I have a more serious problem, like the transmission?

Joshua Schwartz
Trumbull, CT
001292