[DML] Cracked Seats?

Hey,

Yesterday I decided that I really had to do something about my bad seats.
They were really worn and cracked. I was looking into prices and were too
much for me. So anyways, I was looking at Tamir's DeLorean Site
(www.entermyworld.com) and noticed how his were dyed black. Well I decided to
do my own little home project and dyed my seats black. I just want to say
that the dye really covered the cracks and worn spots. The seats look
incredible, and they are truely a wonderful combination to have in the grey
interior. It truely looks like a 2-tone interior, I am so glad I did it. My
Delorean looks incredible now. First I had to remove the both seats from the
car. Next I gave the seats a good scrub with like window cleaner, then dried
off, and took the back piece off. I started with the back piece and all the
hidden spaces. Then did the rest. I put 2 coats of black leather dye, when
they dried I rubbed it with a soft cloth. After I was done I used shoe polish
spray on it. And I was done. Alot of money saved and a nice addition to the
car.

Chris
Rahway, NJ
VIN 11388