Re: [DML] The real cost of a Delorean

I am sure we have all heard funny stories from people at car shows. This
reminds me of one person I met at a show. He told me I shouldn't drive the
car because it was worth about a hundred thousand. No matter what I said he
wouldn't believe me on the cars value. He was telling me I was wrong no
matter how I explained it to him. Finally I just laughed and said, "OK youre
right its worth 100,000 but today you can have it for half price :-)"

Gary Gore
Activities Director
DeLorean Mid Atlantic
VIN 3360

<< Just do what I do: when people ask me how much my DeLorean costs I just
tall them "a hundred thousand dollars" that satisfies most. Keep in mind that
the average person considers the DeLorean in the same class as the
Lamborghini so the 100k sounds right.

"We're here to help you"

DMC Help / De Lorean Services / <dmchelp@xxxx>
Web Site: <www.deloreanservices.com> >>