RE: [DML] LockZilla (Remote)

dear list

Today i went to delorean motor center to pick up my
car.Since i dont have a license to drive,i took one of
my good friends felix which is on the list(felix won a
councours trophy against 7 deloreans) any ways to get
to my point. I need the followig parts:fan censor (im
using a paper clip),dmc tire caps,front fascia,rear
drivers side quarter panel(hey erick u still got one)
and thats about it.Hopefully some one will have these
parts.

efren
16072

ps hank breer,my delorean looks a lot better u should
check it out!