Re: [DML] VIN Check digits

I just completed check digit routing in Javascript that can be run in a browser. I have sent the code to James so that he can use it any way he wishes. I have
also put a copy on my website incase it takes James a while to put it up on USADMC's website.

Here is the link:
http://www.ericpullen.com/checkdigit.html

Thanks,
Eric Pullen