Re: [DML] Our first "long" trip

I had the same concerns the first time I took my DeLorean on a long trip.
I'd had several parts replaced and thought I had all of the bugs worked out.
We drove it from SC to the Autofest Nationals '99 in Evansville, Indiana.
After the show we went to the Auburn-Cord-Dusenberg museum in Auburn,
Indiana. All total, the DeLorean racked up 1300 miles. The angle drive died
on the way back through Kentucky, so I had to gauge the speed on the tach.

In June we drove it to and from Cleveland, and it never missed a beat. My
DeLorean seems to enjoy long trips better than the short weekend runs it
usually gets. Make sure all your fluid levels are good, and you should be
fine if you've taken care of the car.

Brian
VIN 1597