Re: [DML] Need Help - Richmond Show

> Does anyone have the particulars as to location and directions to the
> Richmond auto show the weekend of September 23rd? If so please post this
> information! Thanks.
> Murray

You are referring to the "Richmond British Car Show 2000" on the 24th being
hosted by the Central Virginia British Car Club in Richmond, VA on Browns Island.

Much has been written here about this show. Search the archives or go to
<http://www.britishcarclub.com/> and click on "British Car Day" for more
info. There is also info at <http://www.dmc12.com> regarding the show and the
workshop event on the 23rd. This is a significant show for the DeLorean because
it is the featured marque this year. They are expecting over 30 DeLorean
entries. I expect to be one of them.

BTW, unfortunately there is no information regarding this important show on the
DMC-News web site at <http://www.dmcnews.com/>. I do not understand that.

Regards,
Ed Thompson (#6419 since 1982)
Midlothian, VA