RE: [DML] vin numbers

As keeper of the Owners Directory, I must apologize for not getting another
update up to the website. I've had a death in my family and it's put things
a bit off schedule. I am however, encouraged by the amount of new entries
and updates to really old entries. I WILL get a new Directory uploaded soon.
Updates are usually done 3 times a year. There's not enough new entries to
update it more often.

As to the VIN chronology, I'm sure Knut will do a new version based off of
the next update.

Ken Montgomery	Sacramento, CA VIN #10911 'OUTTIME'
http://www.jps.net/arkham/delorean/delorean01.htm
mailto:kenm@xxxx
Northern California DeLorean Motor Club
http://members.tripod.com/ncdmc/