Re: [DML] Comparison (with other DMCs!)

Mike,
That sounds about right. However, let me just clear up that my Professor was NOT driving a
competition tuned 911 at the time we raced each other. He does race those but his car is a wimpy
little 1982 911 SC. Still, that should put him (roughly) in the same category as me, speed wise, but
it didn't. Like I said before, I don't know why Dad's car is fast and mine is slow when we have them
tuned by the same guy, but they are.
By the way, you have a very interesting hypothesis about the monkey wrench in the Porsche
thing...The Volvo dealership I go to also services Porsches and Audis! Hmmm!! (hehe)
By the way, you wrote a great recap of the Cleveland show for D World this quarter...I couldn't
put it down!
-Josh
VIN 5102
VIN 15964