Re: [DML] Permanent solution for engine cover hinge rust

Re: [DML] Permanent solution for engine cover hinge rust

Hey guys, the Delorean steel products company is, apparently, a German
company. I stumbled upon it by accident. I simply typed in the web site
address that they provided. I saved it in my favorite files and will forward
it to you if I can. Again, the company does offer a stainless steel louver
panel for Deloreans.

Mark