Re: [DML] Lowering

This is the reason PJ Grady only sells the front springs to lower the front
end. I recently bought a set of their front springs and installed them. It
brought the front end down to match the spacing of the rear at stock height.
The car rides much better and handles much nicer. Of course you can lower
any car all the way around if you wish. But I believe lowering just the
front brings the car back to its original intended specs. And I agree that
rear stock height looks good as it is. Just that the front looks like a 4X4
at stock height. Right Dan? :) I can get pictures if you wish. Email me
privately. Of course everyone has a different opinion and different taste.

Gary Gore
Activities Director
DeLorean Mid Atlantic
VIN 3360

<< According to DMC Houston's website and various other places the Delorean's
front springs were changed to accomodate for a supposed new standard for
bumper height.

Why then do all of the Kits not only lower the front but also the rear?

I personally like the look of the rear on a stock car.

Has anyone ever just lowered the Front springs? Do you have pictures?

Brian
#4150 >>