Help - Help

Boyz-n-Berries

Sorry, I wasn't asking to reveal the secrets of breaking in to a "D".
It's just that the way my luck has been running for the past day or so
I'm bound to have a flat & not be able to get to the jack or the spare.
I know about the "drill a hole through the bottom" bit, I just was
looking for a somewhat less drastic solution.

Beside which, I was informed about 1 PM, that today was my last day on
a contract. So, I have to assume that the tire gods smiled upon me and
I did not need to get into the trunk......

Richard